mseiwald

hotfix
Departure TV fix v1.11 and Download Center fix v1.12

12 posts in this topic

Both modules (Download Center and Departure TV) have  been updated to adress minor reported issues specific to some php configurations.

If you don't have problems with the modules on your site the update is not required as no features have been added or changed.

well we are still facing problem and if you could take a look at our departure TV, it generates flight even when knowing that no one is flying, i would want you to take a look at our website deaprture TV  here is the link http://ifly-va.com/index.php/departuretv

I have replied to your PM also. Actually there is no error. This module is designed to show upcoming departures and arrivals according to your schedules, not live ACARS flights.

Hello Manuel,

Missing departure TV in my purchase account.

Regards Fred

Hello Fred,

i have just checked and the flight position tracker should be there. Its in Order #521.

For the departure TV i didnt find a record in your orders. Could you send me the order number of that one please because it might havent been added to your account.

18 mai 2013 23:41:20 PDT
Nº de transaction : 03241470VD055151Y

Description Prix unitaire Qté Montant
phpVMS Module - Departure TV
Nº de l'objet 1004ccp
€15,00 EUR 1 €15,00 EUR

19/05/2013

It's an old purchase before you have your system ;)

But in my purchase history you can find my order number.

So I have purchased modules before to create an account please Can you make all purchase in the new order. It's more easy for you and me.

Regards Fred

I have added it to your recent purchase but in general it`s better for the old modules to contact me to get the files because the shop system isnt very flexible in these terms and it counts as additional purchase which falsifies my sales statistics.

please open a topic in the module support forum and include the error logs from core/logs folder.

If you havent done so enable debug mode in your local.config.php by setting it`s value to true and go to the departuretv page before you check the logs.

On 11/22/2016 at 1:38 PM, zandoma said:

My Depature TV doesnt show any Flights

I have the same issue, the CEO of my VA cubana-va.com purchase the module, and i follow all the instruccions in the readme file but not fligth has been loaded