HPH0001

Tracker not reporting position

6 posts in this topic

I am currently flying a flight with the tracker in X-Plane 11 (I understand its not supported) however: the tracker is not passing the location of the aircraft onto the phpvms acars live map. The tracker sees the correct long and lat in the software however a check of the database reveals its sending 0 and 0. Has anyone had any similar issue like this? I am using v1.2 of the tracker and v2.5 of the module.

It should be made of note that I am also using SSL.

Thanks, 

The client uses 2 different offsets for getting the lat and long to display them in the client and in a different format for the VA website.

That are the offsets used to show the Latitude and Longitude in the Client:

Lat: Offset<long>(0x0560)

Long: Offset<long>(0x0568)

and these are for the VA website:

Lat: Offset<double>(0x06010)

Long: Offset<double>(0x6018)

So it is possible that the second variables with the right format for the VA website do not exist or have a different offset in XPUIPC than in FSUIPC.

Manuel,

Thanks for the reply, I am still tinkering with this as you definitely have one of the better trackers for virtual airline systems. How does the tracker send the data to the va's web site?

I cannot seem to find a xml document on the sending side or receiving side. 

It is sending the data via XML but they are just temp files that are deleted again immediately after the transaction is completed.

I never used XPUIPC before but as far as i know it has a XPUIPCOffsets.cfg file that allows you to add offsets yourself.

You could add those offsets to it which might work:

#Datarefs and offsets for CCFtracker
Dataref userLatitude sim/flightmodel/position/latitude double
Offset   0x06010 FLOAT64   5   r   $userLatitude

Dataref userLongitude sim/flightmodel/position/longitude double
Offset   0x06018 FLOAT64   5   r   $userLongitude

please need help, no acars shows latitude, longitude or altitude. I am in version 5.5.2.72 with the crystal skin that comes by default and the icon of my airplane in flight remains in latitude or longitude or the altitude in 0 also, php 7.0 and I have tested in 7.1 and 7.2 and it remains the same, I have bought the tracker position module thinking that this fixes the error but I still don't have the position of the real aircraft in flight. please help me

unknown.png