Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iraklis

more info needed
FSX frozes

2 posts in this topic

i don't know why but the tracker has a strange behavior. 8/10 times frozes the FSX. also in the VA site shows me, that i have logged in 10 times in the same time. 

tried the CACARS with no problem!

Hello,

cACARS did only login to the site when the application was launched. After that it sent Data without further authentification which obviously wasnt really safe.

For security reasons I have changed that in CCFTracker and it now makes a Authentification Login everytime it sends or requests data from the site.

I would recommend to simply group the query that gets the Logged In users from the database by pilotid. That way in any case it will show every logged in pilot only once. Actually i think this should already have been done by default.

As for your issues with the freezes i wasnt able to observe any yet and also didnt get reports from any of the testers. cACARS and CCFTracker are both using the same FSUIPC client module to get the Data from the Flightsim and most importantly it only reads the data delivered by that module. It doesnt directly connect or send any commands to the Flightsim. So i'm in doubt if it even could be a cause for freezes in the sim. However i will make more testing there and pay close attention to this.

Also if you figure out some more info that could be usefull in solving this please post it here.