Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mseiwald

Purchase Validation

2 posts in this topic

I want to inform you that my future module releases will make online activation checks with the crazycreatives store.  This will happen when the module is first installed and thereafter in regular intervals.

I have assured that the proper operation of the module will not be affected in case the crazycreatives site is down for maintenance or some other reason. In those cases the activation check will be postponed. The module installation process will not change and you do not have to enter any license keys or similar. The module gets tied to the Site URL you have entered when purchasing the module in our shop. 

This means that the module license for future releases will change so that any purchased module can be used on sites at the same time.

All currently available module versions do not include license activation and can still be used as before. However it is likely that in module updates even for old modules the license activation check will be included.

Unfortunately this step was necessary because of continuous fraudulent activity by some members of the community. I got reports from several legit customers that for example previous members of their staff have stolen their modules and are using them on their sites. 

To make sure you don't have any trouble with product activation please enter your VA website URL exactly like you have it in the SITE_URL setting in your phpvms local.config.php!

In case your site url changes you can change the activation here (you may also use this link to add additional URLs to your purchases:

https://www.crazycreatives.com/changeurl/

For this you will need your Purchase ID and the email adress used during your purchase.

Thanks for your understanding and support. In the end its not only about securing my work but also your purchases against unauthorized usage.

For problems with license activation please send me a mail via our contact form or a PM here in the forum.

To meet the needs of customers with more than 1 Virtual Airline the license was changed to allow up to 5 active URLs per purchse.